Our shutters are manufactured by EXUS Shutters. EXUS offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty Coverage as set forth below. Please contact us with any issues covered below and we will assist in facilitating your repair.
- EXUS shutters, including factory supplied components and brackets, are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the orignal retail purchaser owns a correctly installed product.
- EXUS shutters are manufactured to industry standards. Minor imperfections or blemishes not easily noticeable under ordinary lighting conditions in normal installions are not considered defects. Light warping, less than 1/32″ /linear foot, of any component are not considered a defect.
- EXUS offers a limited warranty on the color fastness of all standard offerings. Three years warranty on stains and ten year warranty on paints.
- This warranty does not cover any condition of damage to the shutter from unauthorized repairs, normal wear and tear, exposure to elements, excessive humidity, fading discoloration over time, improper, inappropriate, or unauthorized replacement parts, repaires or maintenance voids this warranty.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with similar parts and products.
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation are not covered.